What breed is Princess?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kel4mum

Reaction score
Photo-0295.jpg

I bought Princess from a Pet Shop and they said she was approx 4 months old, and that she was a Blue Otter, I have no idea about breeds and have never heard of that breed before. Can someone tell me what they think?

Aw she looks like a lionhead to me.

Blue otter is the name of a colour, but I'm not sure that's accurate to be honest.

You know where the dark (the blue) joins the light colour is there a sandy sort of colour where it joins?

Yes she is sandy underneath, you can see it really well on her neck, and her belly. So you think she is a lionhead, she is very fluffy, the hair looks crimped to me. I'm gonna try and get a few more pics to upload.

Yeh, she sounds like a blue otter then :)

She might be a lionhead cross but the long tufty fur between the ears indicates the lionhead in her. Single mane.

She must have got some lop in her though if I remember rightly she was fully lopped as a baby? I never realized she had such a lovely bluish colour. I always thought she was greyish brown. That's a lovely picture of her:)

Latest posts

Back