What breed is my bunny?

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

Natalie8

Reaction score
I’m not sure what breed my bunny is and I would really like to know if u can help that would be great!

Attachments

SableSteel

Reaction score
It's a mixed breed. With that roundish head and relatively short ears, maybe a mix of some dwarf breed - maybe a netherland dwarf or holland lop mix. Either way, you couldn't say anything with certainty beyond "mixed breed".

EllieBelle

Reaction score
I definitely see lop in the face which is why I was wondering how old is the bun. Could be possible the ears haven't flipped yet.. but actually Netherland dwarf looks about right!!! So cute

Natalie8

Reaction score
I definitely see lop in the face which is why I was wondering how old is the bun. Could be possible the ears haven't flipped yet.. but actually Netherland dwarf looks about right!!! So cute
It’s a around 9 months
I have yet to weigh her again but I can’t remember the weight of her lairs time I’ll weigh her later

Natalie8

Reaction score
It's a mixed breed. With that roundish head and relatively short ears, maybe a mix of some dwarf breed - maybe a netherland dwarf or holland lop mix. Either way, you couldn't say anything with certainty beyond "mixed breed".
That’s what I thought as well