What breed is my bunny?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mosi

Reaction score
Hi :dutch

I've had my bunny for a year and a half, and have no idea what breed she might be. We found her in the street and decided to keep her, and the vet said she was some mixed breed, but can anyone tell me what she might be?

006.jpg

001.jpg

023.jpg

yes, and these pictures don't even show her full mane, she is shedding so its thinner right now. It's fun combing her though! :)

She looks like she's part lionhead and maybe part mini lop. Good on you for rescuing her :)

I just read the little write up on your bun. It's a really nice rescue story. You may want to copy it and post it in the introductions, as I'm sure lots of others will find it a great story as well, and will enjoy reading about her :)

thank you all for the help, I've always been curious about what breed she might be :thumbup And I've also put our story in the introductions section :big wink:

Yup, a very cute Lionhead :) She must have been someone else's beloved pet at some point.

check out Kara's story in the introduction section, it's a very sweey story how she came to be a part of our family :)

Good looking bunny. I love these rabbits when they do a full on lamb-chop with their feet sticking straight out.

Latest posts

Back