What breed is my Bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LizBuns

Reaction score
Does anyone know what breed my bunny is? I'd also like to know how big he'll get...

petite.jpg

How big is he now and how old? Very handsome... Pretty shading... (Could be a siamese satin, but I can't see the fur well enough...)

He is still pretty small, I don't know how much he weights, not much. That photo isn't actually of him, but he looks EXACTLY like that rabbit, but just a little bit bigger than that. He's about 4-5mos. old I think. I don't think he's a satin, his fur isn't shiny, just really soft. I had a satin hamster once and his fur isn't anything like hers was.

Well, a picture of him would help a lot. Body type/proportionsand ear length are important to determine breed type... Can you take a photo of him and post it?

I will post a pic sometime this week when I get the cord for my camera in the mail. Right now I can't download any pics w/out it.

I don't really care what breed he is or how big he gets, I was just wondering. :dude:

Latest posts

Back