what breed is my bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mhiszxpinay

Reaction score
bunnie.jpg

I hope that you can see the picture crstal clear..and the color?? Do u know what kind of breed emmy is?!

I can't help there, but Pamnock can tell you ifyou can get the weight and age of her. Eye color helps I think too.Very cute bunny. :)

Can you get a closer photo in better light andpost the weight and age of your rabbit? I'm curious about thecoat -- from the photo it appears to be an "astrex" (curly/waved) coatcaused by a recessive gene sometimes seen in rex coats. Thephoto isn't clear enough for me to make a guess on color except thatit's a broken coat pattern, possibly a tort, but I need a closer lookat the eyes and clearer/closer photo of the coat color. Shemay be a baby mini rex. Curly coats often molt out into astraighter coat as they age. It may simply be a long coat --I can't really tell from the photo.

Pam

mhiszxpinay wrote:
it's straight... because when you look at it, it goes down..and in the middle.. there's big a big plump of brownish color [[ colorof strips]] on it.

If possible, get a close up of the parted coat where the coloris. The color may be broken castor. A closer photoof the eye will help as Castors have a creamy band around the eye,where torts don't. Might be a chocolate -- just can see thephoto very well :cool:

Pam

I would need to see some closer, clearer photos rather than just sharpening on a photo editor.

Pam

Latest posts

Back