what breed is maomaochiu?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maomaochiu

Reaction score
Hi,

here is my beloved bunny baby maomaochiu (fuzzy ball in chinese). he was born around 3/15/06. you may have seen him on the other post. I was just wondering what breed is he? at first, i thought he might be a golden palimino, but now i am not sure, as his fur seems to get darker. also, i was wondering the normal weight ranges for him during different stages of his life?

sorry that silly me that have not figured out how to post muptiple pics in one post, so you may see a bunch of pics following. if someone could educate me on this, that would behighly appreciativetoo!

thanks!

It's always hard to tell with baby pics. Can you take some better, more recent pics of him? Also, how much does he weigh?

He doesn't seem to have the fur of a satin, although he could be a mix. Palomino might be a possibility too.

AliceinBunnyLandRabbitry wrote:
I raise satins and they look like similar to that bunny but it looks like its mixed with a new zealand red..hmm

I would have to feel the fur..
I would agree with the guess of New Zealand Red (or cross of).

attachment.php

naturestee wrote:
It's always hard to tell with baby pics. Can you take some better, more recent pics of him? Also, how much does he weigh?

He doesn't seem to have the fur of a satin, although he could be a mix. Palomino might be a possibility too.
here are two pics i took today (the date on the pics is wrong due to a misfunction of my camera). is it better to tell now? my guess is that he is really a mix of everything, and i love it, just like chop suey!:cool:

Wow! He is getting big! He is so cute!:inlove:

I saw above that you had asked about positng multiple pics on one thread/reply. I use photobucket.com to post mine. Just create a free account, upload your favorite pics, resize them to make them smaller if need be, then you can copy and paste the image url into your post, using the
image.gif
button at the top right of the screen.

PM me if you have any questions on posting pics...glad to help!

-Haley

Latest posts

Back