What breed is it

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheyanne123

Reaction score
I have a rabbit that we got when he was a baby. We have had him for about six years and we have no idea what breed he is and I would like to know what roughly his life span is.
I dont know how to add a picture so I will add one if someone tells me how

This belongs in the rabbitry & showroom section, so hopefully someone can move it there for you. ;)

As for life span, the average is about 6 to 12 years, but this can depend on breed, health, care, etc. Some rabbits have lived longer than 12 years! :)

You can upload a picture to tinypic, or photobucket, and then past the IMG code here, and we'll be able to see your picture. ;)

Emily

wwditd.jpg

142y2xd.jpg

This is my rabbit

I asked about his weight because sometimes pictures make them appear bigger than they are..

I also thought he looked at least like part rex( in the 2nd pic)

angieluv wrote:
I asked about his weight because sometimes pictures make them appear bigger than they are..

I also thought he looked at least like part rex ( in the 2nd pic)

That huge wide head is the giveaway.

7 pounds sounds about right. I would say he is a standard rex crossed with some other bunny.

As for life expectancy, he could get up into the double digits. Just enjoy him for as long as you can! He is beautiful.

my flemish doesnt look anything like that..i dont know what he is but hes stinkin cute!..and the heavier the breed rabbit the shorter the lifespan ..so u should be happy hes not in the teens for weight...hes got plenty more years so enjoy him:)

Your rabbit doesn't fit any particular breed standard - the general characteristics are common to many breeds, so it's impossible to venture guesses as to what your rabbit's lineage could be. The color is agouti.

Latest posts

Back