What breed is he?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KatieRenee33

Reaction score
I dont really know if its possible to tell what he is, but maybe there some hope. I found him in my yard one morning last year, I think someone dropped him off as he let me walk right up to him and pick him up with no problem. any ideas?
Picture285.jpg

Just looks like a mix. :)

A lot of rabbits don't originate from any particular breed mix. People buy "rabbits", they let them breed, and they produce more "rabbits". Purebreds are usually pretty far behind!

another one??? please don't tell me you live near saratoga NY. I had to go pick up this Silver Marten from a coworkers house one morning afterwork because someone had set it free and it was a buck and her rabbit(which she got from me) was a buck and the two were tormenting each other. It must have been someone's show pet or something, it was tattooed and everything. Danny wasn't a happy bunny, but the Silver Marten(which i called Buddy) i was able to go over and pick him up away from Danny's hutch and brought him home and rehomed him.
He's pretty though, nice light color he looks like he was well cared for at one point. mutt bunny! I love mutt bunnies they tend to be sooo friendly.

Blaze_Amita wrote:
another one??? please don't tell me you live near saratoga NY. I had to go pick up this Silver Marten from a coworkers house one morning afterwork because someone had set it free and it was a buck and her rabbit(which she got from me) was a buck and the two were tormenting each other. It must have been someone's show pet or something, it was tattooed and everything. Danny wasn't a happy bunny, but the Silver Marten(which i called Buddy) i was able to go over and pick him up away from Danny's hutch and brought him home and rehomed him.
He's pretty though, nice light color he looks like he was well cared for at one point. mutt bunny! I love mutt bunnies they tend to be sooo friendly.
I'm in Owego Ny. Yeah my dogs where barking, as usual, but I heard my GSD bark and is NEVER good when she barks, so I when to check it out and found him nibbling on grass. I was able to walk right up to him and pick him up no problem. He's the sweetest lil thing!:)

But there is a farm up the road that has TONS of domestic looking bunnies (not wild brown) that they let run free, and we thought that he might have come down from up there, but this winter another bunny came down and was NOTHING like Snickers, totally wild, so thats why I think he was dropped off.

And excuse his nose in that picture, that other bunny i mentioned Im guessing is a nother male and they where fighting threw the cage, but his nose has healed up nicely since that pic.

but either way, I love my lil mutt Bunny!!:biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back