What Breed is Bunette?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaeVan

Reaction score
A number of months ago, I was working in a pet store and a lady came in with some young bunnies. She was telling us this story about how she feeds them table scraps of mashed potatoes and chicken and how they hadn't realized that their two rabbits were male and female and shouldn't be kept together... even though this was their third litter... :S
Anyways, me and the girls I worked with were holding these baby bunnies and the owner lady just kind of... left the store... *facepalm*, after taking her to the vet and they deemed her healthy, she's been living happily with me ever since.
Now that I am here though I am curious as to what breed she may be. She is just a tiny little thing and at about 8-9 months old now, she hasn't seem to grow much at all since I got her.
She hardly stays still for pictures, but I managed to get a few of her. :) What breed do you think she might be? The lady who dropped them off just said they were dwarf. Any thoughts would be appreciated. :)

bunette.png

P9060279.jpg

P9060284.jpg

She looks like she might be either a Mini Rex or a Mini Rex mix. Her coloring is Blue.

More like a polish or mini satin, it's not a rex hair- the whiskers were a give-away on that- Rex hair have short curly whiskers. Could be a mini rex cross. Bleu is definently the color(Oh how I LOVE blue colored rabbits)

Latest posts

Back