What Breed is Beatrice? Color?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aBreeze

Reaction score
I just adopted Beatrice and am super curious what she is? What would you call her color? Is there any way to tell a bun's age? My lionhead is just over 3 lbs, and she is a little bit heaver than him. I would say 4 lbs tops.

These photo's are from her former foster mom, but they show her color best.
Beatrice5.jpg
Beatrice4.jpg

This is her in her new home... you can see how little she is. She's in a large dog crate (23"x36")
Beatrice6.jpg

Thanks!

oh my goodness. she is sooo cute.
by those ears and chubby lil cheeks i'd say a netherland dwarf :hearts:

i'm not sure on the color.
broken something or other (fawn or orange)... i think?

netherland dwarf mix.. she's got the head and body of a netherland but she's a bit too large to be 100% I think.

She looks... almost like a smutty broken red... I love reds!
Does she have any darker coloring near her flank? Like..over the red areas...a darker color?

Still, she's super cute! I want to hug her!

Thanks everyone! Were slowly but surely getting to be friends. As females that may take a little longer... too many opinions.

Im going to look up fawn, my perception of fawn seems right. She's really light, in most lighting you can barely tell she's spotted. Ill take a closer look at her flank area!

I'd guess that she's actually a Dutch/Netherland cross because of her face markings (although that can be due to a Vienna [BEW] gene, too)...maybe a smutty Dutch/Vienna-marked broken cream? Looks too light even for fawn, to me. Very cute, though.

Thanks for the nice comments everyone! I'm not proud to admit I got her because I thought her look was so beautiful. Now were making the stuff that matters work. So far smooth.

She definitely doesn't have any darker points to her color. Now Im back to google to check out Dutch/Vienna marked broken cream lol

I had to ask about any darker coloration on her body because I thought she might be a washed out broken tort but if there is no coloring then that rules out that guess.

I still want to snuggle that bun!

More pics please?

I would guess fawn netherland dwarf mix. I could see her being mixed with a dutch seeing as she has a blaze of white lol. Very cute girl!

EDIT: Sorry broken fawn

Latest posts

Back