What breed/color is Willow?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hollie

Reaction score
She looks like a marten of some sort to me;she's black, but with brown flecking through her coat - but only inpatches, particularly on her nose. As you can see, she's pale aroundher eyes, around her ears (which are pretty thick; is that just cosshe's still a baby?), and she's got a white tummy which is a roanedmixture of white, black and brown on the inside of her back legs.

Image009.jpg

What would be a rough estimate on her age? About 2-3 months?

Hard to tell from the photo, but sounds likeblack otter. Does she have a tan triangle behind herneck? And pure black fur on her back? The tanticking is normal along the sides and edges of markings on the blackotters. They sometimes have some "mealy" ticking on theface. That may molt out.

Generally, if the ears are thick now, they will stay thick.

Pam

Yes, she does have a tan patch on the back ofher neck; off the top of my head I think I remember her back being allblack, it was mainly her flanks that were ticked a little.

Image039.jpg

Image046.jpg

Pam, your knowledge is amazing :D How old would you say she looks?

Yes, she's what we call a black otter in the US. Hard to tell her age, does appear that she is young.

Pam

Back