What breed are we?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alexah

Reaction score
HPIM0060.jpg

HPIM0072.jpg

They look a lot like NZminilop's Sophie, who I believe is Netherland Dwarf mixed with a lop of some sort. Their ears are definitely too big for a Nethie, and the sable point's ears look like they are kinda going off to the sides a bit like a lop mix would.

the sable point, nethie mix with a holland lop some where in the family, probably not too close since she seems to have really good ear control. the siamese sable, nethie mix, no holland i'd say, her ears seem smaller than the other ones.

You see a lot of nethies that have longer ears than breed standard, especially in rescues. They could be "pet-quality" nethies. It's hard to judge rescue bunnies or mixes as nethie or not based on ear length, probably better to go by body shape/type. I'd agree that the first one could have lop characteristics, but in general she looks like a different body type than the other, probably not nethie. She looks like maybe she has those giant holland back feet.

size comparison, weight, approx age, and side shots would probably help with identification.

they are both very cute, though!

Not sure if this will help, but just as a reference point Sakura is a pet quality nethie, her ears are 2 inches long and she's an adult, and her weight is about 2.6 pounds.

Latest posts

Back