What breed are these two?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lennyjames

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I've always been curious to know what breed my furries are. We found Happy (the whitle with sable colourings) abandoned a year ago. He does seem to have some mix with Angoran or Lion Head (I'm thinking Lion Head) as he gets a rather long moustache, a tuft on his head, and has a mane when he is not shedding.

We got Sofi from the local HRSS as a companion to Happy. I think she is a Dutch? Maybe mixed as well?

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=6853&l=f99c7&id=680216496

Those sound like pretty good guesses to me. I see you're from Singapore (might want to put that in your profile, it helps), and Sofi looks like other bunnies from Singapore/East Asia we have seen on the forum. They look like slender dutch mixes, and are a local breed although I don't know if they have a specific breed name or not. Gorgeous bunnies!

I know that the 'local' rabbits here are just called that. Probably an easier term to call mixed rabbits, just like Causcasian/Asian person is a Eurasian. But, they are great rabbits and Happy is quite the comic!

Back