what breed are my babas?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tutter

Reaction score
ok so first off apology for the bad quality pics. it was dark and i don't like to use the flash on my buns

first bun - maisy - male. i know he is half lion head (well i think he is) as he has a mustache and loads of fur between his ears. but i'd like to know what his other half is?
DSCN1900.jpg

DSCN1884.jpg

DSCN1876.jpg

2nd bun - rosie - female :)
DSCN1886.jpg

DSCN1889.jpg

DSCN1898.jpg

Rosie is easy, she's a mini lop or a holland lop. I'm guessing holland based on her size relative to the drink holder. How much does she weigh?

I'm not sure about Maisy, he's cute though :)

MiniLopHop wrote:
Rosie is easy, she's a mini lop or a holland lop. I'm guessing holland based on her size relative to the drink holder. How much does she weigh?

I'm not sure about Maisy, he's cute though :)

great thanks! i have no idea have never weighed her before she would rather eat her own legs than keep still to let me weigh her, ha! that was when she was around 10 weeks she is now around 7 months old i think and she has grown a little bit more

Rosie I would say Holland Lop and Maisy, I just do not see LionHead. I would say by the size a dwarf mix of some type or an agouti Mini Lop(accounts for the fluffy hair on the body) mixed with New Zealand or something else for the big ears.

Latest posts

Back