What breed Am I?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JadeIcing

Reaction score
Do you know what I am? My mommy thinks I am a mix.

Elvis_copy.jpg

100_4056.jpg

100_4055.jpg

100_4054.jpg

100_4045.jpg

100_4032.jpg

100_4023.jpg

I'm still voting for hotot-something-thingy mix.:D He does have a teensy bit of eyeliner, too.

Any idea what he weights?

Pam, what other largish breeds could be BEW?

Some more. Oh and people. My eyes are not blue. They are grayish silvery with hint of violet.

100_4017.jpg

100_3998.jpg

100_3967.jpg

100_3943.jpg

naturestee wrote:
I'm still voting for hotot-something-thingy mix.:DHe does have a teensy bit of eyeliner, too.

Any idea what he weights?

Pam, what other largish breeds could be BEW?

I agree! I see Sprite and Fey in him.

Definately a mix - hard to say of what - but very handsome :)

These are just guesses, but maybe a Dutch or Polish mix? Bothcanproduce BEW eyes. Beverens are a large breedwith BEW eyes, but this rabbit is too small and doesn't have a Beverencoat.

From the photo, the coat appears as though it may be aflyback coat, which both the Polish and Dutch have.Could also be a mix of the larger Blanc d Hotot breed, but those arevery rare. They also have a flyback coat and occasionallywill have blue eyes.

Could also possibly be a Mini Rex mix. The BEWs are a neweraddition to the standard, so someone may have crossed Mini Rex x BEWPolish to get the BEW color. BEW mismarks may have randomblack spots.

Pam

I am just happy. He is sooo cute. I am going tothe vet Saturday for check up with the other boys. I will take him andhave him weighed.

His fur is soft. Sweeps back.

Latest posts

Back