What breed Am I?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JadeIcing

Reaction score
Do you know what I am? My mommy thinks I am a mix.

Elvis_copy.jpg

100_4056.jpg

100_4055.jpg

100_4054.jpg

100_4045.jpg

100_4032.jpg

100_4023.jpg

I'm still voting for hotot-something-thingy mix.:D He does have a teensy bit of eyeliner, too.

Any idea what he weights?

Pam, what other largish breeds could be BEW?

naturestee wrote:
I'm still voting for hotot-something-thingy mix.:DHe does have a teensy bit of eyeliner, too.

Any idea what he weights?

Pam, what other largish breeds could be BEW?

I agree! I see Sprite and Fey in him.

Definately a mix - hard to say of what - but very handsome :)

These are just guesses, but maybe a Dutch or Polish mix? Bothcanproduce BEW eyes. Beverens are a large breedwith BEW eyes, but this rabbit is too small and doesn't have a Beverencoat.

From the photo, the coat appears as though it may be aflyback coat, which both the Polish and Dutch have.Could also be a mix of the larger Blanc d Hotot breed, but those arevery rare. They also have a flyback coat and occasionallywill have blue eyes.

Could also possibly be a Mini Rex mix. The BEWs are a neweraddition to the standard, so someone may have crossed Mini Rex x BEWPolish to get the BEW color. BEW mismarks may have randomblack spots.

Pam

I am just happy. He is sooo cute. I am going tothe vet Saturday for check up with the other boys. I will take him andhave him weighed.

His fur is soft. Sweeps back.

Back