What brand pellets? Walmart bad??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blondiesmommie

Reaction score
Are the pellets from Walmart ok? There's 2 kinds - one with mixes of other things with the pellets and the other kind is just pellets. Or should I not feed them this stuff from Walmart at all? :? Could this be why their poop is a bit mushy?

Do you have a feed store (for livestock) near you? Tractor Supply carries a few different brands of pellets. You should never feed any of those foods with mixed stuff in them. Straight pellets are what you're looking for.

I would assume it isn't the highest quality. Kinda like Alpo, and Pedigree in dog world..you can get better food for a good price at the feed store. I had never been to one before..I had so much fun lol

if you buy it from the walmart by a recognised brand like excel or allen and paige dont buy their own brand one. also just buy the pellet one dont buy the mixed museli this encourages selective eating which means they wont get all the nutrients and will eat the nice bits (which often are the sugary bits) and will probably become over weight hope this helps xx

You want a food without corn, soy, and by-products. Be better off feeding rabbit chow from a feed store. 25# is 10$

Latest posts

Back