What are your hobbies?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1357bunnylover

Reaction score
Just thought it'd be interesting to find out everyone's other hobbies besides bunnies!

Well, i am a dancer :) It's a weird kinda dance and i think it's only in the UK but i don't really know aha, it's like irish, cheerleading and hip hop all in one :)

Sooo.. what are your hobbies? :D

Surfing and volleyball! I do them both almost every day and compete. I guess it's a "hobby" but it's pretty much my life!

Grad school ate my hobbies. Now it's just work, work, work.

When I had time for a life, I loved to read for fun, make jewelry (which is funny because I don't wear it...), and sing (musical theater and Italian opera).

Grad school hobbies: making endless cups of green tea, reading for class, and writing. A lot. Nowhere near as fun.

Backpacking and fishing when I was somewhat younger. Definitely woodworking and restoring automobiles and houses. My latest and most fun, motorcycling--yesterday was the 48th anniversary of my motorcycle license and road riding.

Reading, cooking, wine (love tasting and sampling and learning about food pairings).
My son, if that's a hobby lol, I stay at home so I love taking him to outings and museums and activities...we've done music classes and kid art classes and such. So much fun and I'm cherishing this time with him.
And lastly..gardening in the summer.

Hanging out with friends, camping, spending time with my rabbits, Tumblr and watching The Walking Dead. I think thats about it?

I guess I don't really have hobbies.. I work out a lot at Planet Fitness because it is a great stress reliever. I use to be a big volleyball person but my hips don't allow it because of surgeries so when I workout its more of abs and arms stuff. I listen to music a lot.. But I also have work and school so I don't have much time for hobbies.

My hobbies are: crocheting, spending time with my cats, rabbits, and fish. I love to watch my fish, they are very entertaining. I also like to go for walks and I like to read books.

It's wierd to say, but I actually LOVE to work.
I'm one of those people that needs to be kept busy at all times, otherwise I get kind of moody.

I also love to spend time with Phoenix, my boyfriend, cooking together while we feed Phoenix veggies here and there. I enjoy reading as well and learning new things!

My hobbies are photography, flying, and ham radio. I'd list Scouting, but after 40 years as a volunteer it seems like that's more a vocation than a hobby.

grasspack wrote:
Sailing...we have a sailboat on the coast of Maine and spend most of our summers on it. I love it and hope to do it year round when we retire:)

Alice

Very cool!

Art, sewing, reading, and horse back riding, to name a few. I pretty much spend my free days at the ranch with the horses and will probably spend more time out there if I end up doing a half lease on one of the horses.

tv, tumblr-making gifs, puzzles, taking walks, karaoke, and of course my animals. :) I used to play softball and volleyball, but I've kind of lost interest/became lazy. haha.

My animals take up most my time, plus volunteering for the spca and a bunny rescue, but I also make rabbit toys to donate to toys for hops. I love to read, make jewlry (which I also wear very little of, but love to give away), and draw.

Ooo! Quadding! We go to Ocotillo Wells once a month. The boys get dirtbikes, the girls get quads. I am such a spazzy and energetic person, that I can't really sit down and enjoy a book. If I'm bored, I do hyperactive cleaning. I usually hate cleaning, but I hate sitting even more. I remember in 6th grade when we stopped having recess. I tipped over my chair so many times. I like biking too. And volunteering at the Humane Society. And riding. I had a beautiful roan blanketed Appaloosa named Rugar, but unfortunately he broke his legs when the feeders left his door chain unlocked and he bolted and tripped. I had to put him down last year. I just started riding again very recently. I might get another, but it will be at a closed, very safe stable.

I love reading and writing (I want to be a writer) and playing with/training dogs, school :)

Latest posts

Back