What are your favorite ways to treat an infection?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I honestly think he is going to be a mutilator...
I hope not...but watching him with that foot of his...its a good thing I don't work because I literally have tocheck on him hourly!:(

And the best part is he has learned to hide it! lol
He hears me coming and will swivel and turn so I can't see the tape dangling off and will pullhis footunderneath his tummy and pretend nothing was happening...
You can practically SEE the halo! lol

"Who me? Tape? WHAT? No way...I was sleepin'!"

:(
I don't think that'll do it...
If I can get a pic of him chewing you'll understand better...the goofy guy has legs like a gazelle...the only way he wouldn't be able to get that foot is if he couldn't see it at all...

Both he and Guffy like to sit and stretch their hind feet out in front of themselves...WAY out in front...and they can bring them right up to their face while holding the footout front!:shock:

It's worth a try though...I haven't got any better ideas! lol:D

The best part is that he is making me feel guilty!:(
I don't think I could feel worse if I'd chewed on his foot!:grumpy:

Guilt---the rabbits best weapon!

Runestonez wrote:
The best part is that he is making me feel guilty!:(
I don't think I could feel worse if I'd chewed on his foot!:grumpy:

Guilt---the rabbits best weapon!

I know what you mean..:(

When ever I am doing anything to one of my rabbits from cutting nails to putting in eye salveI am always apologizing to them
my African grey parrot who mimics is me is always repeating "I"m sorry , I"m sorry !"

LOL:biggrin2:

I'm so glad bunns can't talk...with the looks I get...I can just imagine what they are thinking!:D The soulful looks, big sighs, sad eyes...

Back