What are you planning to give your bunnies for Christmas?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aozora

Amy, Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I know it's still a little early, but I figured I'd toss the question out here so we can get some discussions going and maybe give each other ideas for Christmas presents for our buns this year. :D

Have you already planned out what you want to give your bun(s) yet? What is it? Or if you haven't thought about it yet, what did you give them in the past? Do you try to be creative or do you splurge on a more expensive toy or two?

This is going to be my first Christmas with Mocha so I want to make it a little more special. I already bought a really cute carrot play patch back in September during the Toronto Bunfest 2013 that I've been saving for Christmas, but I'm trying to decide what I want to do in terms of treats. My bunny shuns fresh fruits as treats so I was thinking of buying some organic baked treats online from Bunspace or someplace similar (cooking/baking and I do not mix, unfortunately).

Thank you for reading! :)

Terrific thread idea! I do love to buy Christmas presents for my "pet family members!" Thanks for the link to the Carrot Play Patch! I can use all the Christmas Bunny ideas I can get & where to get them! Locally I only have a couple of pet stores that sell a very few things that I consider suitable for my bunny girls so will more than likely be ordering Christmas gifts. Haven't had a chance to do online shopping yet.

Thanks! I fell in love with it after I saw a picture of two buns actually "playing" with it. I was so torn between that or the Bunny Fun Tree (shown in the same pic I linked above, but here is another one). In the end, I decided that the Carrot Play Patch would be easier to stow since I have limited space, but I'm definitely planning on getting the tree once I get a bigger place of my own. :D

Oh my! Those carrot toys look awesome, I could guarantee my 2 would go crazy for them.
Pretty neat site there too... I may have to stop looking at it... I don't have the money to look at it... But its so Purdy...

I usually only Christmas shop for the dogs/cats. The other critters, bunnys included, usually just get an extra special treat. That may mean just a new toy I have 100 of in the closet and an extra diced strawberry on their daily veggies.

Wow! You guys have found some awesome bunny toys!!!! Wonder if Santa could either bring me some bunny money early so I can get them or he better get some elves to get busy & delivery them to my buns for Christmas! lol Nice to see there are allot of creative toy ideas out there to spoil/pamper our bunnies! That's the fun part of Christmas for me, finding great toys for the animal members of the family! Or at least looking at great toys for them!

We are planning on getting Twig's a Willow Ball and then sicking a couple pieces of banana chips inside it. Well "wrap" in a small plan brown sack so he can open it himself. But I'm liking the carrot patch that's really cute.

I want to get our bun a child's puzzle. You know the old wood ones with the pegs. That way he can play with that. And it's not overly expensive. A friend of mines french lop loves to play with those!

Latest posts

Back