What are you listening to?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At this moment...i'm listning to TV...there's a comercial for Coles supermarket lol

I am listening to my husband and the dog snoring!!!!! UGH

Kel4mum wrote:
The only thing I'm listening to right now is my kids arguing.....lol

Was trying to listen the best band of all time.....KEANE!!!!
I love Keane!!

I've seen them live twice- at Glastonbury festival in 2005, and then another smaller gig in 2006. Both times AWESOME! :D

I'm listening to Eastenders. Don't know why we watch it anymore, it's got so dull.... :expressionless

Tamar Kaprelian- New Day.

This is going to sound really sad, but it's played in the Hills as Lauren leaves, and I sort of liked it then, but I downloaded it the other day and I LOVE IT! I promise I'm not a Hills geek, I just like the odd song, and download them.... :blushan:

mouse_chalk wrote:
Kel4mum wrote:
The only thing I'm listening to right now is my kids arguing.....lol

Was trying to listen the best band of all time.....KEANE!!!!
I love Keane!!

I've seen them live twice- at Glastonbury festival in 2005, and then another smaller gig in 2006. Both times AWESOME! :D

I'm listening to Eastenders. Don't know why we watch it anymore, it's got so dull.... :expressionless

I'm so sorry I've just spotted this.

I've seen Keane twice so far this year, once at the O2, and then at the SBE, for the 50th Anniversary of Island records. Just thinking about that gig makes my heart race. I managed to get to the barrier and Tom jumped into the crowd right on top of me and......I TOUCHED HIS BUM!!!!!

I am on their forum and have made some boardie friends that I talk to whilst waiting in the queue at their gigs (usually have to wait 10-12 hours).

Best band in the world.

Hope Rides Alone - The Protomen

Latest posts

Back