what are you canadians doing this weekend?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandy456

Reaction score
We're at the trailor, my brothers' and their girlfriends are comming down.
It's awkwardly cool though, (17 degrees celcius) so there's not much we can do until it gets warmer (Friday)...so stereotypical ;)
Lots of bon-fires, smores, stuff like that.

How 'bout you?

Not too much going on here...I have to work Friday :(

I was invited to 3 cottages but had to say no to them all because of work. I do get to go to a bbq today for Canada day and then I am going to a bar Saturday night since a lot of my friend will be home :)

Doing my own BBQ tonight, hopefully going on a date on Saturday. Good God it's been about 13 years sicnce I've been on a date(I was married). I feel like a teenager.:weee::pinkbouce: LOL

Wish me luck.

Susan:biggrin:

I don't have anything planned for today. Probably just hang out with some friends and have some drinks. It sucks since I have to get up early tomorrow so I can't do too much tonight. I can't even go to the fireworks since its too late :(

Saturday i'm going to a party/BBQ at a friends house. Should be fun. Who doesn't like drinking around the firepit!

SOOOSKA wrote:
Doing my own BBQ tonight, hopefully going on a date on Saturday. Good God it's been about 13 years sicnce I've been on a date(I was married). I feel like a teenager.:weee::pinkbouce: LOL

Wish me luck.

Susan:biggrin:
Good for you Susan..good luck!..

Have to work early every day. :(
But Ican hear the fireworks from our house last night.

Was at the Canada Day Festivalin Sherwood Park with the Canadian Hopping Club. Luvabundropped in for a visit too.
At night,I rushed home forsupper at a Chinese Restaurant. Tonight we are having supper atRuth's Chris Steak House (expensive place).

1149_021601_210000000.jpg

Luvabun watching Babbitty Rabbitty run on Canada Day.

@ degrassi, I missed seeing you at the shelter when we had the rabbit hopping on Wednesday. I met Kohana for the first time and she is getting excited about getting another bunny. Three other RO members were there.

@ SOOOSKA, Good luck Susan!

Aw I am sad I missed you guys in Sherwood Park yesterday!! By the sounds of it you were busy :)

I had to work yesterday but I get today off. Unfortunately James (my boyfriend) has to work until midnight tonight but we will be heading out to the lake tomorrow to where my parents have their trailer and boat. So it will hopefully be a relaxing weekend.

@ degrassi, I missed seeing you at the shelter when we had the rabbit hopping on Wednesday. I met Kohana for the first time and she is getting excited about getting another bunny. Three other RO members were there.

Aww i'm sorry I missed that. I didn't even know about it. I haven't been able to get to the shelter for the past few weeks as I've been really busy. But things are calming down and i'll be back next week :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back