What are good rabbit toys??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RemixMom

Reaction score
Hello I am a new time bunny owner and am wondering what are some good toys that rabbits enjoy?? My rabbit seems to like cardboard, stuffies, and balls. What do your bunnies like to play with?

Thanks!

Jess;)

Our Mr. Cookie loves toliet paper/paper towel rolls, cardboard boxes, newspaper, shredded paper, blankets (for digging and burrowing but only do this if your bun won't ingest the Blanket or pee on it) he loves baby toys like keys...etc. And those little plastic cat balls! He loves throwing them around... As well as the willow bunny toys and he also loves to push tennis balls around :) *just be careful about plastic toys if your bun chews things up and ingest it,.. Cookie doesn't chew them up he just throws them and plays :) congrats in your new bunny!

Honey just loves brown packing paper. She likes me to throw a piece on top of her & she finds her way out. Eventually she shreds it up & I replace it.

Buster doesn't really like ANYTHING I give him... he picks it up and throws it, then will never touch it again..

The things I"ve had the most luck with is a stuffed bunny and phone book (lasted a good 2 days before he got bored.) He teared it up like mad and enjoyed watching me clean it up... he really likes his stuffed bunny because he can groom it and stuff. It's like him having a friend :) (Who he also likes to have his way with sometimes, despite him being neutered...)

I also bought him a slinky from the dollar store yesterday because I heard they enjoyed it. He played with it for about a minute, and then left it behind. Of course :confused2:

I get her my university newspaper every day. She loves ripping it apart.

Other than that, she loves the carpet. She has tons and tons of actual toys that she ignores completely.

Toilet paper or paper towel rolls are a real favorite.
7648_261158_250000003.jpg

Phonebooks (check convienient stores for extras) and tp rolls (leave a little on the roll for extra fun) are always very popular at my house. I got the cleaning staff to save me some tp rolls from work since between the rabbits and gerbils I can go through a dozen a day, they think I'm nuts but they save them for me.

Becky is partial to things that make noise, so a baby rattle or cat toys with bells are her favorites.

Not sure if it is considered a toy, but they all love apple tree twigs for nomming.

Foo loves:
-Cardboard boxes. I save diaper and wipe boxes, so I can change them often.
-TP/paper towel rolls, sometimes with hay stuffed inside. Sometimes I'll leave a few paper towels on the roll and she goes NUTS.
-Cat toys with bells in them and the little stray like mice cat toys. I cut their feathered tails off.
-Her dirty blanket pile. She likes to burrow into them and drag them around my kitchen.
-Food bowls that don't hang on the side of the cage.
-Paper bags.

I don't usually buy toys, I just use things I find around the house that are suitable. It seems like most rabbits like the same things. Most of them being cardboard. :)

My bun doesn't really like anything either. Everything I hand her she puts in her mouth once, then tosses lol. I do find that she nommed a hay ball that I bought her and that she likes to throw around baby rattles and such. She defnitely likes things that are loud and she can toss.

mine love tunnels, things they can climb up on, things they can throw and things that crinkle or jingle

Latest posts

Back