What am i?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tabitha

Reaction score
Well, i finally found a wonderfully sweet neutered male bunny for Tabitha.

I don't know really anything about him other then he is sweet, neutered, at least 4 years old and overly obese.

Can anyone tell me what breed of rabbit he is?

I am moving this to the rabbitry where breeders can see it.

We really need more information.

For instance - how much does your rabbit weigh? Are the ears upright or lopped?

Pictures would really help a lot!

Peg

Unfortunately, you've given us absolutely no information with which to even venture a guess. :dunno

Weight, color and fur description and especially a photo would be extremely helpful.

Pam

boytab2.jpg

She posted that in her blog. I can say some kind of lop.:bunnydance:

I'm sorry. I really thought i posted a picture along with the post.

boybun2.jpg

He is twice the size of Tabitha who is a Netherland Dwarf. He has short floppy ears and a very thick coat, but i don't know if that is from not being groomed. He has a very block shaped headand flattish face.

Hmm ... Not a French Lop or a English Lop. May be a Dwarf Lop or Holland/Mini Lop? I think he'd probably be crossbred,not a purebred, but he's very cute! :inlove: Could stand to lose a pound or two though ;) :run:

Rachel

Looks like he might have a tad of dutch in him....what a chubby bun!! Too cute. Needs to join me on a walking regimen!! LOL:elephant::colors::run:

Looks like a black, vienna-marked Holland Lop tome! I suppose he could be a lop mix- but I think he's just big looking cause he's overweight. I love his markings :)

What a little tubby!

clarzoo wrote:
Looks like a black, vienna-marked Holland Lop to me! I suppose he could be a lop mix- but I think he's just big looking cause he's overweight. I love his markings :)

What a little tubby!

:yeahthat:

gentle giants wrote:
Holy cow, what were they feeding that guy? :shock:
He's got a darling face, I love his markings.
That's what i said when i saw him:shock:

He really is very very fat, but he didn't get exercise. He was in a cage that he could hardly turn around in. There was room for him to lay down and a food dish. I have the cage he was in but it is no more then a travel cage.

You might want to put him on a diet, and ensure he gets regular exercise.:D Maybe you could train him to use a lead and harness? That way you'd be able to take him for walks and help him lose some of the wight.:run:

Back