What a Sweeeeet Rabbit

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoOn

Reaction score
My wife and I have had rabbits before and this is the first time that a rabbit has been soo sweet. We picked up Pumpkin about a little over a week ago and at first she's been really shy and jumpy.

Lately, she's slowly getting used to the noises at home and everyone else. Well, today as she was hanging out on my chest she snuggled close to my neck and out of the blue she starts licking my face and neck! lol I thought this was just a fluke so after a few hours I placed her again on my chest while watching TV and she did it again. lol

It was so cute my wife was crying from the cuteness. lol I guess she likes me? I thought I'd share because none of our past rabbits did this. Our older 9 month rabbit has never licked me before so it was a pleasant surprise. :D

That does mean that she does like you. Sweetie, lionhead mix rabbit, licks me all the time. She even gives me kisses on my nose, which I call bunny kisses. I love bunny kisses.

I love it when my bunnies *kiss* me - my oldest male Samwise does that a lot - what a lover

=( all latte ever lets me do is let me pet her...dumbo just runs away unless u pet latte first then she lets u pet her... my bunnies are very anti-social with me...soooooo jealous of your rabbits lol...

Awww!
Nibbles only licks me when I pet him. He'll lick my knee, arm, hand, or whatever is closest to him. xD Or sometimes he licks the floor... (umm, eww? xD)

Aww that's too cute

Flops always likes to lick my pjs when im wearing them.

And pillow cases! lol

But I'm not sure if the pj licks are bunny kisses.
I think he just likes to lick fabric !
:bunny24

Latest posts

Back