What a kiss up

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fuzzylittlewabbit

Reaction score
Malachi is a kiss up. I fed him, clean his cage, find him toys. All of that stuff I have yet gotten a kiss from him or a chin rub. Ive had him since he was 2 months old. Last july. My boyfriend on the other hand. Malachi runs up to him, chin rubs him and kisses him. I just dont get it. Male bounding? lol

Hehe don't feel too bad - animals always bond stronger to me instead of my boyfriend and it makes him jealous, but they have their own way of bonding with each person and doesn't mean he loves you any less! :)

We had a little Dutch Female that would do all the courting behavior and come to me whenever I called--even though she was neutered she was fixated on me. If Nancy came into the room when I was in there and Bonny was out, she would let out a loud screech and attack Nancy, scratching at her and trying to bite. One of us thought it was funny.

Nancy McClelland wrote:
We had a little Dutch Female that would do all the courting behavior and come to me whenever I called--even though she was neutered she was fixated on me. If Nancy came into the room when I was in there and Bonny was out, she would let out a loud screech and attack Nancy, scratching at her and trying to bite. One of us thought it was funny.

LOL I wonder who that could have been!? lol Seriously, that is funny.

Hubby is the treat giver of the two of us. I do give her treats sometimes, but it's usually him. And yet he's been bitten by her twice (once was an accident) and she comes to me and is always on her best behavior around me. Hee hee!

Michiko knows she's mommy's baby! Daddy's just the meal cart.

Latest posts

Back