What a day!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

polly

Reaction score
We had a great day today travelled 3 hours and 150 miles each way up to Keith near the top of Scotland for a rabbit show and had a great day!

We took 5 dwarfs that all placed from 1 to 5 out of 9. Obi wan my young chin buck got BOB Best fancy and BIS in both the 1* and 2* showswith some fabulous comments from the judges and some of the experienced fanciers! Yoda my other chin buck came second in the fancy challenge in the 1* and 3rd in the 2*

and Oscar my little black otter buck that we bred ourselves came 2nd in the fancy challenge and the grand challenge in the 2* show on his first time out and 3rd in the 1*with DOugall my lionhead getting BOB and coming 3rd in the fancy challenge!

well worth the traveling hopefully will get some pictures form a friend who took some for me or will get pics of Obi wan and his rosettes and trophy tomorrow :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:reckon it must be nearly time for bed!!

AWSOME! Congrats on the wins.

Here are the pictures my friend took of us and Obiwan enjoying his win!

200808160001.jpg

200808160002.jpg

200808160003.jpg

:woohoo :great: :woohoo :great: :woohoo

Way to go Polly!!!!!!! Awesome accomplishments!!!!

Give Obi Wan a special snuggle from me! He's da MAN! :blueribbon:

And an excellent showing for Oscar! Your lines are certainly moving in the right direction...

Latest posts

Back