What a butthead...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rattiemattiesrattery

Reaction score
OK sooooo I figure the buns nearly never go up on the shelf right over their litter box, and they just love to poo and pee wherever their hay is... Soooo I move their food dish and their Water bottle to be in one spot of the cage next to the box, and their Hay I put right on the shelf *I took the wiring off and the cardboard and put the hay there figuring they can reach the hay from the box on the shelf, no biggie, and put the cardboard on top just incase, I have outsmarted the girls!! :biggrin2: right???

WRONG!:grumpy:

Well those lil smart butts wait for me to be fixated on watching them play then jump on the shelf turn to face me, put their ears back and then they SHOVE THE CARDBOARD DOWN and proceed to play in the hay... I have a Whole flake up there figuring this will be good 3 day supply plus some fresh down in the box daily...

What lil buttheads my girls are... They can't just stay off the shelf like normal can they? Noooooooo they have to prove me wrong lol!!

Teach me to mess with a bun and their hay.:p

I try to out smart my bunnies all the time. It never works lol

Latest posts

Back