We've got ourselves a blizzard

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m.e.

Reaction score
Yup, a bonafide Nor'Easter. Hard to tell how deep it is 'cause it drifts, but I would guesstimate about three feet or so...

Dad's at the church with the rest of the staff, fielding calls abouttoday's services (which are cancelled). Then they'll all be drivinghome to their families... The rest of us are "battening down thehatches", making sure we have enough food, toilet paper ;), for atleast the next day or so. And my mom's outside trudging through thesnow to fill our birdfeeders.

Of course, just my luck that the snow wouldn't come on a work or schoolday :X Nope, this is just the perfect excuse to stay inside and dohomework
icon_rolleyes.gif

It hit bad here yesterday, but is clear and sunnythis morning. Ryan is hoping for more snow so he can makemore money shoveling.

Pam

We had a snow storm yesterday for the whole day, very cold too.

Me and my husband decided to go for a walk, we dressed very warm, but after about 10 minutes my eyes froze.

Being in the south we dont get snow...it is 25F here though. Colder than it usually gets.

Lanna

it's hitting hard here. Trapper(our youngest dog)just adores crashing through the drifts in the snow. they girls(other 2dogs) go out long enough to do what they need to do and high tail itback in... The buns are super glad they don't have to deal with thismess. goodness only knows how much snow is ut there with the drifts,it's barely covers the ground in some areas, and it a good 4 feet highin other areas... Betcha we are sharing that same weather M.e.considering your location...

Wow! It's not bad here..... only about 5inches. It is cold and the wind blew bad lastnight. It's gorgeous outside now :)

Latest posts

Back