we've got chicks

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colorguarder08

Reaction score
So due to some bizzare habbit of the chickens eating the eggs this time Tay brought the eggs inside. 8 total. Last night 2 hatched both with the help of Tay her dad yelled at her for it then when I got up this morning I checked on the two chicks and 6 remaining eggs. The second chick had finally detached it's self from the egg and one more is hatching Tay said she didn't help so its like 1/4 of the way done i think it's sleeping though and will finish when it has enough energy to. However I think that the second chick might be blind it kinda has that grey/cloudy look to it's eyes to where as the other one doesn't.

Lol there have been pics taken non by me though lol. The one I thought was going to die isn't it's all fluffed up down and dry moving around no problem and it's eyes are also normal so thats great. The 3rd one has also come out mostly dry by now the oldest ones named josaih the second one is spike the third one has been named sammy so yeah. they will grow up and probably live with the other chickens if not then they will live with the 8 ducks.

Also I told my cousin about the baby chicks and he was like dang maybe your bunny really is the easter bunny.

Latest posts

Back