Were you afraid of Santa? Let's see your photos!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EileenH

Reaction score
Were you, your child/nephew or niece, friend's kid, etc. afraid of Santa?
Have a photo taken when a well-meaning adult thought it would be fun to force you to sit on his lap for a wonderful photo?
Bring 'em on!

This is me, I think I was about 3 years old here. Apparantly the only photo they had of me not flipping out was when I was 8! Santa looks perplexed here:

normal_EileenSanta1967.JPG

Happy Holidays!:biggrin2:

Ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. How sweet are you?!

He never scared me, and so I have no pics to share, but I hope some others do share theirs.

Sheer terror. LOL. That gave me a good laugh. You look genuinely petrified!

I still don't really understand the idea of Father Christmas. Your parents tell you, never talk to strangers, never take a present from a stranger, never go near a stranger etc. Then once a year they drag you along, make you sit on the lap of some huge fat bearded man and expect you to enjoy it? Worse still, they tell you that a few weeks later that he is going to break into your house in the middle of the night!

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny

Until I was 4 or so, I have the exact same expression on my face in all the pictures of me sitting on Santa's lap. Great big wide eyes staring up at him apprehensively and a little frown while trying to be as far away from him as possible without falling on the floor.

pinksalamander wrote:
Sheer terror. LOL. That gave me a good laugh. You look genuinely petrified!

I still don't really understand the idea of Father Christmas. Your parents tell you, never talk to strangers, never take a present from a stranger, never go near a stranger etc. Then once a year they drag you along, make you sit on the lap of some huge fat bearded man and expect you to enjoy it? Worse still, they tell you that a few weeks later that he is going to break into your house in the middle of the night!

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny

LOL! No kidding! This is SO cute!! I wasn't scared of Santa or clowns or much of anything like that, my parents had a hard time getting me to not talk to strangers because I would introduce myself to everyone and saw everyone as a potential new best friend, LOL.

Latest posts

Back