We're Only Vain because we are so Beautiful!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elf Mommy

Reaction score
Does your rabbit love to look at herself in the mirror?

Does your buck find his reflection in his water dish mesmerizing?

We want to see those vain rabbits, preening themselves for the world to appreciate their splendor!

Thank you, Becca, for the thread suggestion!

Thanks Minda!

And great picture Pet_Bunny ;)

I need to dig out my pictures now... :shock:

B.

That is beyond cute... IT'S ADORABLE! :) I want Pebbles now...

I think everyone on here knows that Berry-Boo loves her mirror (you would if you followed my blog *shakes fist* :p). Here are some of her vain pictures!

It's me!
funwithmirrors5ds4.jpg

What? This is MY spot!
100_4860.jpg

More mirror watching action!
100_3714.jpg

"Look, Ma! I'm delicious!"
100_4556.jpg

"I disapprove of you taking a picture of me disapproving by my picture!"
whn1ns.jpg

EDIT: That is so funny that she just stays in her "cage"!

It still amazes me that she stays in there! Bo, Clover and Tony would all be long gone at the first chance!

This photo also makes me smile! I love her lips and whole body language thing going on!

100_4860.jpg

That was the first picture that we got where you could see her mini-dewlap. Will calls it her "mini-pudge"! lol She's not as "into" the mirror as she used to be. Now, she's more focused on pulling/pushing the NIC fence so she can escape (and she does). She still will play by the mirror, it's not completely gone. She just doesn't do it as often. She still binkies mainly by the mirror :p

Scone's never shown much interest in mirrors. He does like to read his book, though...

sconebook2765.jpg

OK, for "read" I mean "nibble"...

Latest posts

Back