We're New!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrea

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, My Names Andrea and I am a proudMomma to 3 bunnies, 17 gerbils and 1 dog. I am a Volunteer for TheSmall Animal Rescue of BChttp://www.smallanimalrescue.orgsoi'm just a 'bit' of an animal nut :p

These would be my bunnies....

abf.jpg

Jackpot (lopX) and Baby (fuzzy) came to me when I was told a favoriteBunny that was adopted last year through the rescue (SARS BC) Ivolunteerfor is again in need of a new home :( I was told onewas a lop, the other fuzzy and that's all I new before I went andpicked up these special boys.

Originally Jackpot was rescued from a drug house where he and hisbrothers and sisters where housed in a glass aquarium with no bedding,they didn't even know how to hop :( Jack is just over ayearold.

The only history I know on Baby is he was from the SPCA and is about 2or 3 years old approx. Both boys are neutered, Jack is a kissy faceweighting 7.5lbs and Baby is a naughty boy and king of the houseweighting only 3.5lbs :p

Aniseed AKA Ani (or Ani Banani lol), was found 2 weeks ago with herback covered in oil in my neighbours yard. When I found herIbathed her,then called the local SPCA saying I found her, andthen put up a poster on my small street where i live (out in the middleof farm lands). 1 week later I get a call from a little girl, who givesa good description of Ani and says she's been missing for 3 or 4 WEEKS.I told her to have her mother call me.... she did the next day late inthe evening.

I had another SARS volunteer call the mother back, so to figure outwhat kinda of home this bunny came from and whether or not she shouldgo back (A decision the rescue can do, but not me as an individual). Sohoping it was just a mistake, but knowing I really didn't want to giveher up, I got a call back saying Ani was all mine, the family no longerwanted her!

The family got her from a friend who had "way to many rabbits", andafter the kids lost interest in her the mother decided to let her gofree, well knowing the large coyotee population here. A story heard bymany rabbits out there... except this bunny had a hapy ending.

I'm happy to have Ani here, and i know she's happy to be here, she'sreally just fit right in. Her new best friend is my dog... they make asilly looking couple.

So here are some pictures.....

aah.sized.jpg

The Boys

abi.sized.jpg

Aniseed

abl.sized.jpg

Ani & Whizz

And if you are interested in my gerbils here's a link to my gerbilphoto album -http://gallery.hot4x4.ca/Gerbils

I look forward to bunny chatting with you all! And I'm sure I will havemany questions since I'm so new to the wonderful world of bunnies :)

Hi Andrea! Welcome to the forum!

We seem to be colllecting SARS members here. There's severalothers too. It sounds like that org is doing a lot of good!

I love how your boys look like uppy/loppy brothers.:D

naturestee wrote:
Hi Andrea! Welcome to the forum!

We seem to be colllecting SARS members here. There's severalothers too. It sounds like that org is doing a lot of good!

I love how your boys look like uppy/loppy brothers.:D
ty :)

heheeh... we're taking over the internet :bunnydance:LOL

Yes they do sorta look like brothers. And they pick on one another like sibling also sometimes.

Andrea!!! :bunnydance:

The boys and Aniseed are looking fabulous! :)

Hey Andrea!!! :jumpforjoy::colors::bunnydance::elephant::colors:

I missed this earlier! So nice to see you here! :welcome:hello:hug:

So nice to see some fellow SARS folks. :)

I've been following Ani's story, and of course the antics of Jackpot andbad bad Baby. ;)

Hope all is well. :)

sas :), pipp :bunnyheart, dill :bunnydance:, radar :bunny24,darry:bunny19and sherry:brownbunnythepermanent (sigh) fosterbun

Thank you for the welcome everyone! :bunnydance:

Seems my bunnies have turned into a Jeep LOL.... sorry, I switchedaround some pictures tonight in my photoalbum to make more room. (evenworse I don't even know who's picture that is LOL). So here's what it'ssuposed to be...

aat.jpg

Hi Pipp, seems us SARS people are spreading all over the great world wide web ;)

I took a new picture of Ani banani and her buddy Whizzer this week, thought I'd share it with you all.

aci.jpg

Latest posts

Back