We're new, Thumper and me!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alanna

Reaction score
Hello everybody!

Thought we'd just introduce ourselves: Thumpy is (I think) a 4 month old male Tan and we've had him for about a month. He's really active and curious, LOVES eating the wallpaper (please somebody tell me what to spray on the walls to make him stop doing this- he loves bitter spray!) and has made our house look like a complete shambles! But we love him for it!

He's an appartment bunny and I feel sorry that I can't let him run on the grass the wayI did with my other bunnies in Australia. Sometimes I let him on the balcony but I'm a bit nervous about doing that because we live in the Alps and there are constantly big prey birds circling overhead. I would hate for my little bunnikins to get snatched by a big hawk or something!

Anyway, he's gorgeous, super destructive and a laugh a minute, my day just wouldn't be the same without him!

Here's a photo of the munchkin:

what a cutie! looks like he could be a tan, but we would need to see a full body shot of him to give you a guess!

as far as the chewing, i don't really have that problem, but i would for starters make sure he has LOTS of interesting toys to play with!

welcome to the forum!

katie

He is exactly like my bunny!!!:DWhat breed is he??? I have never really known with Coinín.:bunnydance:He is so adorable:colors: Oh anda big :welcome1......I am farily new too!:hello

Oh wow ;)i love him, he is one of the sweetest rabbits i have ever seen (apart from my own of course lol) I really want to take him home with me. give him a big kiss from me xx

Hi Alanna and Welcome! :welcome1 :hello

Thumper sure is beautiful! :inlove:Feel free to start a bunny blog for the little man..and we love pictures!

Dont feel too bad about keeping him in the apartment. If he has free reign of the place, that is so much more exercize room thana lot ofrabbits will ever see. He sounds like a very fun and curiouslittle guy.

Cant wait to see more!!! :grouphug :group

-Haley and the three wild boys:rabbithop:dutch:bunny19

Thanks guys! Thumper is a bit of a show off and he loves the attention! I showed him how much you guys all like him and he's pleased as punch! here's another photo of him relaxing on the couch. We think he's a Tan too (maybe crossed?) even though he was sold to us as a "lionhead"

Does anybody else have a Tan? Send some photos of the Thumper look-alike!

Alanna*

Thumper is really gorgeous. I'm not sure if he's a tan, because he looks a little different than most, but he's beautiful, whatever breed he is. :) Welcome to the forum!

ObiWanhoriz.JPG
megumireallygood2.JPG

Here's a tan from Matsudai Rabbitry :) For comparison

Thanks for the advice and photos everyone. I sure am proud of my little Thumpster! I would love to start a bunny blog for him but I don't know how- any pointers?

Alanna*

Oh man he's cute! I love tans, even if he isn't a purebred or a tan for that matter. Their color is so stunning. But either way, he is precious!

Tans are such lovely bunnies, i love the way they look their slim bodies and lovely big eyes, i think i would like to get one of these next x

Back