Were do you post for sale rabbits?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RoyalLions18

Reaction score
What sites do you post on? I have pretty good luck with hoobly.com with babies. But i have a few adults i have been trying too place for months now. And just wanted some help on good sites to post on!
Thanks!

Haven't got that far, but have to say hoobly.com would be where I would go too. That's where I found my first two.

Have you ever tried Craig's List? I've never posted anything there myself, but it is a place that lots of people go. Or how about FaceBook? I was told that was a good place to go. Plan to myself when I'm really up and running.

Wishing you luck!

K:)

I've only done this once I used craigs list and that was really good. There's another one that looks pretty good whats it called..... ohh petfinder I haven't used used it I don't even know if you can but I do like looking on there for bunnies.
good luck:)

Craigslist,hoobly.com,kijiji,facebook,petfinder and your own web site thats all I can think of. Craigslist works for me so does facebook =) hope this helps

You have too be a rescue and be an approved rescue too post on Petfinders. Craigslist is iffy sometimes you get OK people and sometimes you get NUT jobs! lol Kijiji is a good one tho.

There are a LOT of places on Facebook to advertise on. Just do a search for East Coast Rabbit Breeders and you should find them. Plus, if you're a member of ARBA, there's the D9 page.

I like Pennswoods Classifieds. You could try there, too, although most of us are from PA. There are people that post from NY, too, so you might find some buyers there.

Most people contact me through my website for tans. I have a couple people who find our site that want polish. But when I'm trying to find a home for polish my mom no longer needs I have to end up using craigslist for them. I have found great people on craigslist. I make sure to ask many questions and if they end up stop replying I just go to the next person who was interested. Also if I think their e-mail is suspicious then I move on to the next person. I make sure to get to know the person and their reasoning for wanting a rabbit. One of my past Craigslist buyers even sent me an updated picture which was great!

I always have someone asking for a pet tan so there can be a waiting list for them because pet quality isn't as common in tans as other breeds. But my moms polish take longer to find homes for. .

Edit: I also recommend facebook and posting on rabbit breeder clubs or associations but make sure to specify if the ones your selling are for pet or show

Latest posts

Back