Well now, this would explain a few things

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are bunnytesticlesvery notable? because I think I have a boy:D but I don't seeanytesticles. By the way what is a hermaphrodite? I thinkpeople should stick to givingbunny names that are bothsuitable forgirl and boy! you neverknow.

Nepo, when they drop, they are noticable. You can't miss them, trust me.

I am now leaning towards just keeping his name Valura. He knows it(cause we yell it enough when he's being a bad bun bun), and I justcan't see that adorable face being called anything but Valura.

My friends got a cat they called Tika, thinking it was a girl, and it'sa boy. They kept the name. We'll see though, Dave is leaning towards anew name, not that he's come up with any mind you.

*nepo* wrote:
Are bunnytesticles verynotable? because I think I have a boy:D but I don't seeanytesticles. By the way what is a hermaphrodite? I thinkpeople should stick to givingbunny names that are bothsuitable forgirl and boy! you neverknow.
I am not sure at what age a rabbits testicles drop but you should beable to notice them or the lack of them if you have an older bun. Yoursecond question about what a hermaphrodite is, a hermaphrodite is aperson that is born with genital and sexual characteristics of bothsexes. Hope that helps!

Fergi's mom

Well Nepo... they usually drop around 4-6 monthsof age. And you really cant miss them. Right oneither side of the anus if you spread the fur gently you might see twopinkish spots. They could be just patches of skin, or adeflated balloon. Those would be the testicles.

OMG- I guess I had better check to see if Cupcakeis really a girl before I have her fixed otherwise I think I will haveto have her neuteured!

As it turns out our supposedly male degu ( kind ofa big gerbil/rodent)my son bought from the petstore was not only a shebut was pregnant when he bought her & had 8 baby Degu's onemonth after he bought her (gestation is 90 days!) Now he has 11 Degu'sbut are the babies ever cute. The pet store agreed to buy back most ofthe babies since they sold us a pregnant Degu! I know my son will wantto keep a couple of the babies because they are so adorable right now.

Sue

Cupcake-

You have Degu's? I have been eyeing some at the pet store down theroad. I am very tempted to buy a pair everytime I go in there. *hehe*However.. I am being pretty good in keeping myself away, as I said mynext pet besides a rabbit was going to be a Chinchilla. :p

~Nichole

Stephanie wrote:
Does anyone else think of Monty Python when Buck says that??

I kinda just want to keep the name Valura, if only because I love it so much.

And Buck, I know you're going through the same thing as I am too. What's up with the Bunny Universe lately?
actually i can't help but think of the full monty:shock:

Buck Jones wrote:
Stephanie wrote:
...Yes. Mylittle baby girl is not a girl. I am still in shock over this and can'tthink of her as a he quite yet....so we're back at square one....
The jokes are on us, eh, Stephanie? LOL

Buck
Buck your newest boy is a girl?? Sorry i'm so behind

Dont feel bad it happens at shows too by peoplethat have been raising bunnys a long time me.I entered a rabbit asa buck which she took second place, two judges looked at himand they werent sure of the sex .im positive he is a she.My daughterhas a buck that won a leg as a junior doe.bluebird

Latest posts

Back