Well, he lives in the bathroom now...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Samara

Reaction score
...till he is neutered. Molly's last wee buck has started developing his boy bits. I thought I had another 2 months to go or so, but he's already acting like a much older buck. He turned 8 weeks on Saturday.

Rather than risk him fighting with Gubbs, we moved him to a totally different floor of the house. He's in the spare bathroom. Gubbs is due to be neutered this Saturday, so he'll be next in line. Molly after that!

He still doesn't have a name. Working on it and appreciate all the suggestions so far!

He acts like he owns the place. He's the most chill rabbit I've ever met. He doesn't mind pictures, being picked up, people walking right under his nose.

He's just waiting for the right evil moment, I just know it.

:wink

IMG_1043.jpg

IMG_1048.jpg

IMG_1050.jpg

IMG_1052.jpg

IMG_1054.jpg

IMG_1055.jpg

IMG_1056.jpg

IMG_1067.jpg

IMG_1075.jpg

IMG_1078.jpg

And for some reason this picture no matter how I rotate and save it, still appears sideways.

IMG_1053.jpg

This bathroom is on the same floor as the kitchen and living room; he's zooming around like he's the king. He's eyeballing me as I type this...I'm pretty sure he's going to leap onto the couch next to me.

Ha, that's his triceratops. It's good for snuggling and ...amorous bunny behavior. He's never been out of the room from his mother, Molly or our other rabbit Gubble, so I figured providing one of the toys in the play area he was used to would help his transition.

:)

Oh my goodness, he looks like a twin to my girl, Shadow! My daughter saw the pics on the computer screen and asked where I took Shadow, because that's not our bathroom, lol! Obviously, I think your bun is just adorable ;)

:thumbup

He finally has a name! /drumroll please...

Mathias! After a main character in the Redwall book series. Mathias is a mouse that wants to be great like Martin the Warrior.

Thanks for all the suggestions guys...it wasn't an easy feat to name this fluffy dude.

He's enjoying the bathroom...especially when the gate comes down for the day in the morning. He eats then does a bunny 500 out into the living room and back around to the front door and zooms into the kitchen and around the table.

I just stand there and stare at him in my sleepy haze and wonder where all the energy comes from. :p

Love the name! Funny, reminds me of the story of the Mouse and Lion. Taking the thorn out of the lion's paw.

They do have energy! If only we could bottle it.

K:)

Oh he's a cute fluffy dude. Harvey usually get a big burst of energy between midnight and 1am, while I am on the sofa dozing haha.

What "official" color is Harvey? He's so handsome in your avatar! It always catches my eye when you post :)

:biggrin: Harvey is Himalayan marking. That's my guess any way. I adopted him from a friend who couldn't even tell me how old he is.

But he is my handsome bun :inlove:

Thank you :)

Latest posts

Back