Welcome to the Family Willow!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MichelleandThumper

Reaction score
This is Willow. She's a 8 week old mini rex/mini lop. Here's the story behind her. I had saw an add on kijijji for these mix bunnies that the owner said needed to be gone as soon as possible because she was moving in a few days . So I emailed the owner telling her I'll be up within the next day to come get one and she said to text her for the address. So in the morning I texted the woman who had the kits for the address and she replied with "sorry someone came in and took them all" I was crushed and so disappointed. That she knew I was coming to get one but sold them all without saving me one. Anyway so the day went on and my local pet shop called one of their other shops an hour from us. Said they had some cross breed bunnies that a woman dropped off within the same day so I went up to the other store and turns out the same women I was supposed to buy the bunny from sold all of her kits to the pet store. I was happy yet insulted to hear she just took them all there. Anywho I ended up getting this little cutie ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1390920172.989617.jpgImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1390920198.973576.jpg

Aw, she's so cute! I actually thought about naming my new doe Willow, but settled on Clementine instead. :)

I like how you got her anyway, even though the woman dumped them at a pet store! Seems like she was meant to be yours.

Willow is absolutely adorable! :inlove: Hope the two of you have many happy, healthy years together! Willow's "breeder/previous owner" was just out to make sure she got money for Willow & her siblings. Once she knew the pet store would take them she had her bird (Money) in hand & didn't want to risk you not taking one of her babies. So glad Willow found a wonderful home with you! As pani aka Charlie said it was meant to be! Congratulations to you & Willow! Please give Willow a bunny ear massage for me when she is settled.

She is very cute! I'm glad you were able to bring her home after all!

Beautiful bunny and defiantly meant to be!

Oh what a sad start to life, but it looks like fate would put you two together! I'm sure Willow will have a much happier life now! She's beautiful!

:brownbunny

She is SOOO Adorable. More pictures please! Yes, it does seem like fate you got her... what a dope that breeder was...
sigh.. oh well... she looks so sweet....

Vanessa

Latest posts

Back