Welcome Aboard, Lazyacre!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolyn

Reaction score
Just wanted give a WarmWelcome to Rick Stahl. He was most respected byBuck Jones and is by Pamnock.Rickhashelped me along with Pamnock numerous times.Having him here is a great asset to our forum.

Buck was quite impressed whenhe was reading the newlyreleased book on Domestic Rabbits and Their Histories --Breeds of the World by Bob Whitmansuggested byPamnock. In his reading this book, he found Rick'sfamilywas noted for their generations of expertise in rabbits.

If I'm not mistaken, Rick has show rabbits and is a meatbreeder. We are extremely fortunate to have him sharehis knowledge and time with us.

We hope you like it here, Rick. Welcomeaboard.

-Carolyn

Welcome to the forum Rick!

:wave:

Really glad you can join this awesome forum. So many great people herethat are really incredible. Hope you have a splendid time here!

~ Katy

:embarrassed:[suB]Awwshucks:DThanks everyone. Still doing show rabbits but wehaven't raised fryers for several years, no processor around here anymore. Now that I'm retired I have more time for my rabbits andgrandkids (not necessarily in that order;))[/suB]

Rick's presence and medical background will be a fantastic addition to this board.

Welcome Rick :cool:

Pam

TortHead.jpg

Rick, Hello and welcome to the forum.Buck mentioned you many times in conversations I had with him. I lookforward to getting to know you better and learning from you.

Tina & Zoo Crew

WOW!It's Rick Stahl!
minibunny_jumping_360_lg_clr.gif

Hi Rick!
wave.gif

Carolyn and Buck have spoken of you many times!

So pleased to see you here!
Apologies.jpg

RaspberrySwirl

seniorcats wrote:
Welcome! What type of rabbits do youbreed? Of course pictures are a must.
presently I'mraising White Satins, Mini Lops (Chestnut, Black and Chin), Thrianta,Mini Rex (Black, Broken, Castor, Otter, Sable, REW) and Mini Satin(White, Cal, Red, Black). Anyone that has ever seen my website willknow I'm not much for taking pictures:DI have a couple ofdigital cameras and actually do take a few picts, just never seem totake em off the cameras:DI'll have to try and rectify that;)

Rick,

Can you please post a link to your website for those that would like to have a look at it?

Thanks.

:purplepansy:

-Carolyn

No worries, Rick. The links you have are worth noting still.

Thanks for posting it! :highfive:

-Carolyn

Psst...see! Buck and I really did talk about you a lot. Hope your Brideis doing well and the grandchildren are around now that school's out.(Or is it? My friend's child in AZ goes to school in the summer monthsas well. The kids here have from June-September off.)

Great Website !!!!! I am sure you will be getting more messages in your guestbook, through the forum members

~Zee

Lazyacre wrote:
Carolyn wrote:
Rick,

Can you please post a link to your website for those that would like to have a look at it?

Thanks.

:purplepansy:

-Carolyn
Yeah, but I warned you that I've pretty much neglected the site since our accident on the way to Wichita year before last;)

http://www.lazyacre.net

Hi Rick, and welcome to the forum! :wave: It'sso nice to meet yet another person with such an extensive background inrabbits...this forum is such a treasure for all bunny people, frombeginners to the pros!

presently I'm raising White Satins, Mini Lops (Chestnut, Blackand Chin), Thrianta, Mini Rex (Black, Broken, Castor, Otter, Sable,REW) and Mini Satin (White, Cal, Red, Black)

Oh, and I have a question...what's a Thrianta? I've never heard of that breed...

Anyway, nice to meet you!

~Di

Latest posts

Back