Weirdest crisis-raisin stuck to fur

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qtipthebun

Reaction score
Y'all are going to laugh, but...

So, I don't eat raisins. I think they're gross. But I picked up a box of them to try to give to the Tipster. The good news, she likes them. The bad news, they're sticky!!!

I cut one into three pieces so that we could work on some tricks. Right now we're working on catching treats midair. Well, she caught two in her mouth. And loved the taste. By part three, she was so super excited that she didn't wait for me to say "go". She hopped as I was dropping the raisin. And it landed on that spot on the back of her neck that she can't reach.

I reached for her to go pull it off. She shook her head really, really fast to try to free it. Instead, it got stuck in her rex plushiness. I am attempting to pull this raisin from her fur but it's totally mashed on there and it hurts her to try to pull it off. And she can't reach to nom it off!

So, how do I get a super stuck raisin piece of my fluffy mini-rex? She's not letting me near her neck...she's realized what I'm trying to do and wants no part of it!!

You speak like you have experience on this. Tonight, she's getting warm toweled. Not getting scissors anywhere near her right now. She's way too sensitive about it.

wow. Kai is sympathetic though. He would help if he could. He likes raisins. Even one's stuck on Q-tips.

I'm sorry but lol! :)

I would give her time to calm down, it won't be doing her any harm, then whip it off with some scissors.

A warm washcloth and an angry bunny later and she's wishing I brought in Kai instead...but she's raisin free. Poor monster, this would only happen to her. That's what she gets for playing with her food. :p

Latest posts

Back