Weird Question.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I misread. I thought you said "cheese". Lol. Um they should not cause its empty carbs and grains. Rabbits get fat easy. If your bun did happen to eat one then it won't hurt him just keep them out of his reach in the future :)

ohkay becoz lulu likes anything and i was eating cheezels and she was up in the air onto my lap and tryed putting her head it the bag of chips

I don't eat anything in front of Honey that I think she might like but shouldn't have. Her big daily treat is the pellets I give her, which she has to work a little for because they're in an egg-sercise ball.

If I am having a snack in the same room as the buns I get a stash of herbs for them too. They are very social eaters and when they hear you munching they want to munch too. They don't care if it is something differnt as long as they get to eat. I will just hand them a sprig of parsley or other healthy food when they come looking. :)

Latest posts

Back