Weird behavior when near run

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billythebun

Reaction score
This past week, my male rabbit (Billy) has started chasing my female rabbit (Bobbi) whenever I go over to their run. I can't figure out why, or how to stop it.
This only happens if it is me- if anybody else comes over, they just act normally. I am their primary owner so I do everything for them and its weird because this behavior has only started these last couple of days. He never ever chases her at any other time... in fact they are practically inseperable all day long.
I really can't figure it out. I thought maybe it is because he is anticipating food from me, so he is trying to stop her getting it or something like that? Maybe because he wants attention from me?
Does anybody have any ideas on why he does this and how to stop it because I don't want him to chase my girl around every time I am standing outside their run!
Thanks.

Its weird because as soon as I go into the run, its fine. If I am on the outside, he goes mental.
I am sorry you had to ship her off, but I am never getting rid of their of mine- I love them too much!

Back