weight

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cuddlexoverload

Reaction score
When I first got Holly on April 12th, she was 1pound, 1 ounce. and today I weighed her and shes 1 pounds 7 ounces.aw.. my little babys getting biggerr heheh

What is your rabbits breed? I dontremember if you have posted any pictures, if not is there any you couldpost here? I would love to see them :D

I have a flemish who weighs 22lbs :)
Nimmy1.jpg

They grow so fast!! :)

~Amy

:Xyou meany. just kidding ilove you. hahah.. uh. i dont know what breed she is? someone is sayingshe might be a jersey wooly netherland dwarf cross? I have no idea.. Iwant a big bunny!... is yours lazy? (I could be wrong, but im justassuming the bigger breeds are alot mellower than the tiny ones)... IWANNA SEE MORE PICTURES OF THAT BIG HUN!

How was I being mean? Do you mean by menot remembering if you have posted any pics? I never remember anything,I have like no short term memory :p Sorry if I offended you.

As for my Flemish, ya he is pretty lazy, much lazier then my Hollandsthats for sure! He is a good boy though, we just got back from the Vetsso he is asleep under the paino (his fav spot :D)

~Amy

aww!.. hehe, i was just kiddingg.. I just saidthatbecause I was all excited about her being almost 1 and1/2 pounds, and you go and talk about your big 20 pounder!.. :D

Latest posts

Back