Weigh in thread...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since we can edit our posts why don't we just do something like.........

June blah blah blah

July blah blah blah

etc...........

Do you know what I mean?

I don't have a proper scale for weighing (I need to find one!) I called the vet to get Bruno's weight, but they hadn't recorded it to his file..

Or we can keep the weigh in thread, but after the month has finished someone just post "August" or what ever month, then the posts after are for the August weigh ins. Maybe put the last months weight too just to make sure if there are any changes or something.

Great idea!

ellissian thats a good idea! maybe a mod or admin can fix it?? oh and the post with milly.... you could have a mod delete it if you want.
:)

I'm sorry still about Milly:(.

You guys can start a new thread on this. Feel free. Thisone is generally titled, so it's fine as I see it, it's not just about one bun.

August! (I have a scale now.)

Ringo 3.70lbs

Connor 3lbs

Teresa 2lbs

Dallas 4lbs

Elvis 5lbs

Fosters

Wyatt 4lbs

Indie 3lbs

6gjz1i1.jpg

Pebbles lost weight since her sneezing. 1200 g (2.65 lbs)

Here is Pebbles newly adopted friend.
Bebe moved in 4 hours ago. She is 4 years old and will be living with Pebbles 4-ever!

4kyia7k.jpg

Bebe weighs in at 2350 g (5.18 lbs)

Pet_Bunny wrote:
Here is Pebbles newly adopted friend.
Bebe moved in 4 hours ago. She is 4 years old and will be living with Pebbles 4-ever!

4kyia7k.jpg

Bebe weighs in at 2350 g (5.18 lbs)
:shock::shock::shock:Stan, you're so secretive, I had no idea you were doing this.:hyper:Yay!!!! Cannot wait to hear this story!

Latest posts

Back