wednesday

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimD

Reaction score
greetings!

sunny and warm here today....supposed to get up to almost 80f.

it only got down to about 55f last night.
good thing too, becausei accidentally left the windows open in the bunnie room all night.
founda bunch of poofed up bunnies this morning :p

It's gorgeous here too - so sunny and warm. About time too!:pI had Millie down the bottom of the garden today as my mum was doing some gardening. She was so funny - binkying, digging and flopping everywhere!:biggrin2:I swear there is something about soil that makes bunnies want to flop.;)

Muddyflop.jpg

And a rubbishphotobut I had to show one of her DBFs.;)

IMG_4375.jpg

I hope this weather stays for tomorrow as I'm off school due to the National Union of Teachers' strike. Although I'm looking forward to being off I have to say I wish they were still having 6th form classes. Our exams start so soon and at this point every second of teaching we get counts!:?I'm also off to a UCAS convention tomorrow to check out the different universities. I have no real idea which ones are the best but I think I'll have a look around Leeds, Manchester, Sheffield, York, Newcastle and maybe Edinburghas they are supposed to be good and aren't too far from home (I'm under strict instructions from my sister not to go to any Southern universities!:p)Hopefully something will pop out at me!:)

It's been great here. We had a volleyball game to go to and then we went to work with the horses. After Lexi rode and both kids worked with them on Showmanship, we brushed and fed and all that.

We might be going to a show Saturday and we aren't anywhere near ready wtih the trailer and such.

Now my son tells me, he thinks he might go to Prom..... I have to get him a tux.... TOMORROW!

Cute photos!

Bo B.... at least it's your son and not your daughter. All the guys have to do is get their tux, shoes and take a shower/shave.

Gals, find the perfect dress, nails, hair, shoes, make-up... etc.!

Best of luck at the show this weekend!

I have spent the evening hand writing out GC Legs for the show we had the beginning of the month. I was promised the legs I can print right on but it's been 5 days and I have yet to see them. Of course, there'sa time limit on getting reports out and if I wait on her any longer I'll miss that date. So my hands got craps and I've only got 13 legs done! Small writing on small lines and lots of blanks to fill out! Grrr! Needless to say I've been saying her name and swearing at her all evening even though she can't hear it!

Hope everyone's doing great! 13 down.... 35 to go!

~ Amanda ~

Latest posts

Back