Website Update

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dwarf_Angel04

Reaction score
After a LONG process once again I've got awebsite up and running! Except this time I've added a RabbitTrivia section.

Once you get to the Rabbit Trivia page you have to click yes to thewindow that pops up or you CAN'T get into the trivia. The Trivia isjust like a chat room! You compete with other people even tho theyaren't in the room. Make sure to change your nickname so you cancompete correctly. Trivia is up 24/7 so go on and try it!There aren't A LOT of questions yet but more will be added.

http://www.cookiyswabbitwee.com

Amanda

Hi Dwarf_Angel04,

Nice website you have there! :)

Your rabbitry is immaculate. There was one rabbitry I went to, and I'm still haunted by the experience.

Your place and Pamnock's seems like heaven on earth for rabbits. What a lovely start on life they get.

The pictures you've taken are so sweet. You've got quite a talent withposing and capturing those sweet faces. It sounds like you're having alot of fun.

-Carolyn

This was our rabbitry when we lived in Ohiohttp://www.geocities.com/pamnock/rabbitry2001.html

It had a 100 cage capacity and in addition we had 50+ cages in another barn.

Our current set-up is similar with a barn that has 150 cage capacity,however, due to the fact that we are currently renovating 3 houses, wehave not completed renovating the rabbity (in an existing barn), so itdoes not yet have the washable white walls like our formerbarn. (I miss that "pristine" look) :(

Pam

Pamnock,

Thank you for posting the pictures of you place. It was unbelieveable, as I'm sure your current place is and will be.

-Carolyn

Amanda and Pam, I'm so veryimpressed with your rabbit set-ups. I know that your bunniesare very happy. I'm encouraged to know that there arebreeders out there who are as concerned about the health and welfare oftheir bunnies as they are about the commercial aspects of raisingthem.

Amanda, very nice website.

I'm sorry for the delay. I was busy atthe time frame you replied. I was having problems with therabbit trivia and it is now up and going. I need to add morequestions but right now with work etc. thats hard to do LOL!

Amanda

Latest posts

Back