Website set up help

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CCWelch

Reaction score
I am in the process of making my website a reality and would like to "borrow" and edit a sales policy from another website.
Anyone on here have a website that I may "borrow" from?

You give me the money, I give you the bunny. HAHA

1st come first serve, No refunds unless there was a mistake on my part. Short and sweet. I hate those super long sales policies, people must have lots of problems.

http://snmrabittry.weebly.com/

Thank you, I may use bits and pieces of each one! I don't like the long drawn out policies that say the same thing 3 times different ways. If it takes more than 3 paragraphs to get it across it may as well be legalese because I stop reading by that point. (I apologize to anyone I may have offended by that last comment)

SNM just want you to know that your link is misspelled, I fixed it in my browser and it worked. I need to get uncaged photos of my bunnies on the pages then I will share my website with everyone.

I have also just started my web site. I know you all gave CCWelch permission to use your sales policy. But I would like to ask if I could look at all the ones posted and maybe use some of it, this is something I have been trying to figure out also. Thanks and blessings!
Kristal

http://purelyprecioushollandlops.weebly.com/

Sorry about a second post. But I have another question. What do you think about having the people that buy pet quality rabbits from me signing something saying they will not breed that rabbit? I am not looking to produce a ton of pet quality to turn around and have them breed them. I hope we can produce very little pet quality. I am wanting to better the breed. I hope this doesn't sound rude!
Blessings, Kristal

http://purelyprecioushollandlops.weebly.com/

Hi Kristal, yes you can look at or use my sales policy if you want to.

I wouldn't bother with having someone to sign a contract - they will just lie and say its a different rabbit.

Tattooo pet in the rabbits ear. They can't get around that one, and don't let them have a pedigree

I would like to say Thank you to all who let me use their sales policy to create mine, there is a little of each in mine. I am waiting to get uncaged pics of my brood stock put up and my logo finished (thanks 4kr for sending me to your sister!)before going "live".

It depends on the breed, most of mine being " normal" breeds I charge $5 to $10 depending on age.
If it is a breed that is more rare I would obviously expect to pay more even for a pet.

$20 right off the back for their color, with a nice pop quiz about rabbits

@ CC welch's Lindsey's sister is amazing with logos. I'm getting one from her as soon as I can figure out what kind of object relates to my rabbitry. I might to a hot pepper or something

Was just at a show last weekend and one of the judges were selling their mismarked Dutch for $5, the show marked were $15. It depends on the going rate of rabbits where you are. I spent $50 on a 6 week old Red satin and $40 on a 6 week old White satin, then bought a Sr White Satin Doe for $35(and she had just won BOV)

Here is what I ended up with:
Sales Policy

1) We cannot guarantee how well your new rabbit will do at shows, future litters it will produce, or the care it receives after the rabbit leaves our rabbitry. All sales are FINAL.

2) We do not hold any rabbits, unless you pay a 50% deposit. If you put down your deposit and something happens or we decide to keep the animal, you will be refunded or your animal(s) will be replaced. If you placed a deposit and you cancel the sale we retain your deposit, if we cancel the sale we will refund your deposit. Sales of a particular rabbit are on a first come first serve basis. Prices can and will change to reflect the quality of the rabbit as it develops. We have the right to refuse any sale at any time for any reason.

Pet Quality: These rabbits do not have the potential to be brood or show quality rabbits. Pet quality will not be sold with a pedigree.

Brood Quality: These rabbits have DQ’s (Broken Toe nail, not enough color, etc...)They have the potential to produce show quality litters.

Show Quality: We cannot guarantee how any rabbit sold will do on a show table or if it will produce. If we state that the animal is show quality it means that it is free of any DQs and is an animal that we wouldn't be embarrassed to put on the show table.

3) We accept CASH & PayPal only. No checks or money orders. Prices are based on breed, color, sex and age.

4) Rabbits sold will retain the prefix Welch’s or CC’s unless another prefix is already in place.

5) If at any time you can no longer keep a rabbit you purchased from me, feel free to return him or her to Welch Rabbitry. (No refund will be offered)

I can provide an abbreviated pedigree for the rabbit on request, take additional pictures, and answer any questions you have.

Please note: Not reading this policy will not be an accepted excuse for any reason.

Latest posts

Back