Weather

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NarniWonk

Reaction score
Could someone put my mind at rest, I am up and alert when I should be tucked away dreaming peacefully as I am worrying frantically about my bunnies outside in this sudden British stormy, windy weather. I have never experienced weather like this and obviously neither have the buns, how does everyone keep their buns save in frightening stormy weather? Could they become stressed and ill? Does anyone live in an area particularly prone to ''gail-force winds''???

I think the biggest worry is to make sure your buns are kept where it is not drafty and where they remain dry. All of my buns are indoors but we have been through a couple of hurricanes and although they are inside it was quite noisy, plenty of howling wind.

I would bring some blankets to their hutch and make a cosy blanket-cave for them to hide in if they get cold or scared. Like PaGal said, as long as they don't get nailed by wind/rain they should be fine though!

Latest posts

Back