We will miss you, Sweet Samantha

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sam.jpg

[align=left]Hey big girl,

157 days today since you left us. Yea I count. I miss you. It just won't stop. I love you even more than I knew.

It kills me that you are no longer here. Why!? We loved you so much. I thought we had so much more time. It's just not fair!! I want you here. I want you back.

I am in a bad spot right now. Things seem like they are almost right but than I am slapped down again.

Anyway I have some pictures to add.

Love Always Mama.

The card we received from the vet.

100_9878.jpg

100_9879.jpg

Sam's box I just fixed till we buy an urn.

100_9871.jpg

100_9872.jpg

100_9873.jpg

100_9874.jpg

100_9877.jpg

Sam's memorial now. I made the blanket under it.

100_9884.jpg

[/align]

Oh my gosh Alishia,that bought tears to my eyes,how very special,and what a nice and thoughtful thing for your vet to do...if only all vets could be as nice as that.

Big hugs to you Alishia :hug:

Cheryl

Thank you. I am just not in the best spot right now. Pretty bad actually.

Hey big girl,

I just wanted to let you know that Teresa is sick. At first I was scared that I would lose her too. Now I know I just have to care for her. She is still feisty so makes me feel alittle better.

If I do lose her I don't think I can survive it. I know most say they like bucks better but no buck can give you the look a doe can. I would like to think if I did you two would finally get along. What a girl can dream can't she?

There are six bunnies in Maryland that need some help from you bridge bunnies. Lend them a paw wether it be a new home on earth or one with all of you at the bridge.

Love Always Mama

Hey Big Girl,

Today is a special day. Dallas came to be part of our family. You didn't mind him. For the most part you ignored him.

At the same time I miss you even more. Nobody knows but I actually thought about trying to bond Elvis or Connor to you. Instead I bonded Connor to Dallas and Teresa and never tried you with Elvis. I didn't give you the chance of having a friend.
Maybe you would have lived longer with one. Than again maybe not.

I miss you so much! I wish you were here! I know I can not change that. Doesn't matter I still want you here. It is so weird with out you.

Love Mama

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZHrbjhwKik]In the Arms of an Angel[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8rtDrDb4oo&feature=related]Angel[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBga34W57As]You Raise Me Up[/ame]

Hey Big Girl,

The pain feels as if it will never end. Instead of melting away it builds up keeping me in a fortress where no other can enter. I want to help those around me who are going through the same but I can't. How can I when I myself am trapped in the same cyle of pain.

I still have some anger in me. It usually pops up at the oddest times. The biggest thing would have to be the pain of missing you.

I really did not know how close I was to you. I guess it built slowly not instant like the others. You became my best friend. I didn't really have one who was there. Oh I had some I talked on the phone sometimes but not someone right there. I told you all kinds of things. We argued alot but still loved being with each other.

The last week has been a very hard one. How is it that someone so young full of life is gone? Ashley was a good person who still had so much to do. Yet in her short life she did so many great things.

Than BunBuns a sweet little bunny who never got to meet his mama Emily or his grandparents Rosie and Danny. Atleast he will get to play with his sister again.

I want to think that you and Drew were waiting for them with the others at the bridge. Ready to show them how cool it is up there.

How much loss have we suffered this year? How many have crossed and wait for us to join them? How can we keep going through this? How do we survive?

I will end this before I start crying again.

MaMa

Tiny I know you wanted to meet her but this is too soon. We were not ready to let you go. We will miss you.

The BUNFATHER wrote:
Miss Alicia,

Mom never knew it - but I often snuck on the computer to look at Samantha's pictures when Miss Nosey (uh...I mean...Miss Bea) wasn't around.

GingerSpice understood that Samantha had a special place in my heart even though we were separated by distance and she was ok with that.

I've got to tell you - from one flemmie buck - Samantha was a mighty fine looking doe. I would've been proud to have her be part of my harem...but every time I tried to send her an invitation - GingerSpice bit my butt.

Please know that you are not alone in missing Samantha...and that I think of her too. I know someday she and I and Gingerspice can all binky together....and I believe that then Ginger won't be jealous....

Hey..a guy can dream.

Till then though - we'll both remember her with fondness and lus...um...love...

The BunFather

Hey Big Girl,

How is it a year has gone by? It seems like just yesterday you were glaring at me. How many times did I waste being mad at you for dumping your pellets into your water bowl. Then again you could make me laugh.

Like the time I put you in the short pen while I cleaned. You jumped out of it and had a stunned look on your face, like "How did I do that?" Or when Ringo mounted your face, you were so surprised you just sat there.

You were so big but still so graceful. It seemed like you were always shedding and I constantly had to brush myself off. What I wouldn't give to once again brush off that gray fur.

Since you left us a lot have joined us. Elijah, Logan, Wyatt, Mace, Merlin, and Chibi. I think you helped each one find their way here. Many have been sick and I could have lost them but some how they are all still here. Not one of these guys could ever take your place and no one else ever will.

RIP Big Girl.
Love, Mama

[align=center]:bunnyangel2::bunnyangel::bunnyangel2:[/align]

Prayers-2.jpg

[align=left](I wrote this yesterday but couldn't post it.)[/align]

[align=left]Hey big girl,

So two weeks ago we were sent another bunny. Some how I think you did this.I get this feeling you want to be my one and only flemish. Or maybe the right one hasn't shown up yet. We love our new girl, she is the sweetest thing ever.

I also have the feeling you had a hand in Kiara finding a home. Well you and Zoe. I think Zoe knew her mommy needed another bunny, and you knew the perfect one. Who else would know that a bunny like her would need such a special home. She reminded me so much of you it sometimes hurt to look at her.

Today would have been 3 years that you joined us. Some how when we celebrated Ringo's Day I wanted to believe you were there, part of me does. I won't lie, at first I didn't want you. I wouldn't let you go back to a shelter. In the end we bonded, it was stronger than I could have imagined.

I still miss you like crazy, but your brothers and sisters keep me too busy to dwell. I have had dreams about you but I don't really share them, they are personal. I did share one. In it I saw you with Molly Marie. I honestly believe all of you are waiting for us.

I truly believe that we will all meet again, it's just going to be awhile.

Love,
Mama

[/align]

Hey Alicia,

I know how you are feeling, I read this thread a lot but don't post in it, I just don't know what to say.

Just wanted you to know that I am thinking about you. I know what Sam meant to you.

Thanks that alone means alot.

Hey Big Girl,

I know it may seem like I forgot you but I didn't. I just have been in my own little world. I talk to people and yea maybe it seems like I am there but in all honesty I am only partly there.

It seems like I am not sure of what comes next. I am so tired of having to make choices. Can't someone else? Does it always have to be me?

Why can't things go right? Why can't for once things just work out smoothly. Why do I always have to fix things. The times it really mattered I missed it and lost you than Mace. I feel like I failed you both.

Which than makes mequestion whether I am doing the right thing bythe ones here and the ones tocome. Maybe I shouldn't have anyone. It seems like I have theworst luck.

I don't know I am just so confused.

Anyways.

Love Always,

Mama

I know I didn't know Samantha, I wasn't around when she was here, but she was such a beautiful bunny. I love her pictures and videos...

I just want to say that you didn't, nor could you ever fail any of your animals. They are all so lucky to have you. I just want to give you a huge hug, I hate to hear of you feeling sad.... You know I'm always here for you to talk to- allbeit so far away across the pond!

:hug: xx

mouse_chalk wrote:
I know I didn't know Samantha, I wasn't around when she was here, but she was such a beautiful bunny. I love her pictures and videos...

I just want to say that you didn't, nor could you ever fail any of your animals. They are all so lucky to have you. I just want to give you a huge hug, I hate to hear of you feeling sad.... You know I'm always here for you to talk to- allbeit so far away across the pond!

:hug: xx

My head knows that just sometimes my heart has a hard time understanding that. I just miss her.

Latest posts

Back