we need some good luck wishes!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itsazoo

Reaction score
Jenny and Peepers are getting Spayedtomorow, I have never fixed a rabbit before(I have only had one rabbit previous to Jen and Peeps) so I am very nervous, and to make it worse, my mom has to pick them up as I cant get off work till 7pm, so I wont even get to see them till like 7:30. they go in tommorow early in the morning, and the vet said they can go home once they start to eat again after waking up. I do have a question though...I am supposed to bring their food, whatever they would normally eat, my girls eat pellet-free, they only eat hay during the day(exept Peepers who gets like a tsp of pellets for breakfast still, her last satge before being totally weaned off))and their veggie's at like 9:30-10 at night, but should I bring their veggies anyway, justto encourage eating? I am leaning toward yes, but I dunno, I have never done this before! I am so worried and paranoid, Peepers is so little(Dwarf Hotot she's 2lbs 3oz) and Jenny's age is a total unknown. :pray:

the most important thing after their surgery is to make sure they eat and drink.....def bring any of their fav foods with.
Good luck tomorrow and i hope everything goes smoothly and they are back to being silly bunnies quickly:)

my girls are home and doing fine, groggy and messy, but hey, thats to be expected. Jenny is a very unhappy camper right now, but the vet said Peepers woke up and acted like nothing happened lol

I was verynervous about Sweetie getting spayed because of her size, she is little, smaller than a regular size lionhead. Sweetie is a lionhead mix. But she pulled through and I was very relieved.

Glad your two made it through the surgery and are doing well. Keep them hydrated. It is hydration before nutrition.

Latest posts

Back